A Voice for Citizens
The League of Women Voters is a political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy. The League of Women Voters does not support any political party or candidate.
The League of Women Voters of Oklahoma
Opposes State Question 777
Learn why the League supports Oklahoma's farmers and ranchers, but opposes a "Right to Farm" constitutional amendment.
Read the League's statement here
LWVOK News Learn More
- The latest updates about League events
Join the League Learn More
- If you agree that government is everybody's business and that we need informed and active participation by citizens in government, then you belong in the League of Women Voters of Oklahoma.
Online memberships using PayPal Learn More
- Online form to join or renew membership using PayPal or credit card
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Helpful Links Learn More
- Quick access to information for voters.
Volunteer with the League Learn More
- Volunteer Application Form
Subscribe to the LWVOK Voter Newsletter Learn More
- Online LWVOK "Voter" subscription form